Performing in the UK


Artists who are non-visa nationals and want to perform in the UK, need a Certificate of Sponsorship. This permits them entry into the UK and stay of up to 30 days, providing they have the contractual work in place. Those who wish to stay longer than 30 days can apply for a Tier 5 Visa, in conjunction with the CoS. This allows them to stay for up to 12 months, with the option to extend this for a further 12 months.

With free-movement ending across the EU, a CoS is now applicable to EU artists who want to perform in the UK. EU nationals are considered as non-visa nationals, along with passport holders from the likes of America, Canada, Australia, New Zealand, Japan, South Korea etc. You can check with OHV for the complete list of non-visa national countries.

Sponsorship Licence

OH Visas is a division of and in partnership with Only Helix’s Production and Artist Management. We have a Temporary Sponsorship License in place and can therefore issue a CoS to non-visa nationals to perform in the UK.

Please contact for more information on UK sponsorship.

Get in touch.

At OH Visas we understand the nature of organising travel,  so feel free to contact us at any hour of the day/night and we’ll endeavour to reply as quickly as possible.

4 + 11 =

© OnlyHelix 2021. All rights reserved.
Company Number: 11689388
Registered Office:
Second Home, 125-127 Mare Street,
London, E8 3SJ

View our Cookie Policy & Privacy Notice